- Toxicology Services
ITR Laboratories Canada has established itself as a go-to facility for excellence in assessment of immunotoxicity. Not only do we offer a full range of standard assessments, we also have a team of PhD immunologists fully capable to provide the customized MOA endpoints specified in ICH S8.
CURRENT OFFERINGS INCLUDE:
- Validated in vivo models using T-dependent antigen (KLH) for both adult and juvenile animals
- ELISA assay to assess the formation of specific antibodies
2. CELL MEDIATE IMMUNITY
- Memory T cell response
- Macrophage and neutrophil function assays
- Oxidative burst
- T and B cell mitogenesis
3. MOA SPECIFIC ENDPOINTS which are customized to the test item
4. ABSOLUTE LYMPHOCYTE COUNTS
- Flow cytometric evaluation of lymphocyte lineages from various tissues; most commonly blood, spleen, lymph nodes or thymus.
- Detailed analysis of cell phenotype
- Lineage subsets
- T subsets (memory/naïve, Tregs)
- Monocytes (classical/activated)
- Plasmacytoid DCs
- Activation markers
- Intracellular protein expression and phosphorylation (ie. Ki67, FoxP3, pStat, cytokines)
5. NK CELL FUNCTIONAL ASSAY
- Performed on blood or spleen
error: Content is protected !!