- Toxicology Services
ITR Laboratories Canada can assess the potential of your chemical or experimental therapy to cause genetic damage using a standard test battery for genotoxicity as specified in ICH S2 (R1) and OECD test guidelines.
ITR Laboratories Canada genetic toxicology services are performed to GLP standards in our modern facility in Montreal, Canada.
CURRENT CAPABILITIES INCLUDE:
Bacterial reverse mutation assay
- Screening assay non-GLP (between 2 and 5 strains)
- Standard assay (5 strains)
In Vitro Assays
- Chromosomal aberration
- Mouse lymphoma
- Neutral red uptake
In Vivo Assays
- Chromosomal damage assay using:
- Micronucleus in bone marrow erythrocytes
- Micronucleus in peripheral blood erythrocytes
- Chromosomal damage in bone marrow cells
- Gene mutation assay using:
In addition to the standard battery of tests, ITR Canada will validate additional assays to keep pace with the creativity and needs of its clients.
error: Content is protected !!