- Laboratory Services
The Analytical and Immunology laboratories provide on demand GLP assay services to support preclinical drug development, including:
- Analytical method development and validation
- Analysis of test article (TA) formulations
- Commonly used methods are HPLC, UV A280, BCA assay, or QPCR as appropriate
- Analysis of aerosolized drugs
- The analytical department offers services to support inhalation toxicology studies that include determination of particle size distribution, analysis of inhalation mixtures for confirmation of aerosol homogeneity and concentration, and analysis of inhalation chamber atmospheres.
- HPLCs and UHPLCs equipped with UV, PDA, fluorescence, and evaporative light scattering detection
- GC with mass spectrometry or thermal conductivity detection
- Various plate readers
- ViiA7 QPCR
error: Content is protected !!