ITR Canada Inc. (www.itrlab.com) is a research company that provides preclinical toxicology services to the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries in North America and Europe.
Our Toxicology department team consists of more than 100 professionals. We are looking for a candidate who shares our passion for science and research. Our mission is to bring new medicines into the world to improve the quality of life and prolong the life expectancy of people. Be part of this dynamic team and start changing the lives of people!
- Sets up animal rooms for studies
- Collects supplies and equipment as needed to prepare studies set up
- Perform activities related to general animal husbandry, handling room and anteroom maintenance, dosing and other related procedures.
- Collect date on Safety Pharmacology studies including: Cardiovascular (Telemetry), Respiration and Nervous system
- Perform atmosphere generations on Inhalation studies and collect atmosphere sample for the determination of atmosphere concentration and particles sizes. Also measure atmosphere condition for determination of temperature, humidity and oxygen level.
- Performs Electrocardiograms (ECG’s), Blood pressures (BPs), biological sample collection (blood, urine), surgery or other technical procedures as needed
- Uses, maintains and calibrates procedure related equipment
- Signs and dates study schedule of events for confirmation of performance
- Keep daily meticulous records with signatures and dates, of study plan activities and performs procedures as per ITR SOPs (Standard Operating Procedure) and GLP (Good Laboratory Practice)
- Perform animal ID implantation upon arrival, and randomization
- Reports immediately and unforeseen problems or deviations to the Section Leader
- Perform any other duties as required
OUR REQUIREMENTS & CONDITIONS
- DEC in Animal Health Technology or any relevant experience or any SCIENCE background.
- Must possess attention to detail, good multitasking abilities and able to work in a stressful environment
- Flexible schedules and weekends.
- ENGLISH IS REQUIRED
STARTING DATE : ASAP
CONTACT : Azhar Bitar (email@example.com)
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.