• Sets up animal rooms for studies
• Collects supplies and equipment as needed to prepare studies set up
• Perform activities related to general animal husbandry, handling room and anteroom maintenance, dosing and other related procedures.
• Collect date on Safety Pharmacology studies as needed
• Uses, maintains and calibrates procedure related equipment
• Signs and dates study schedule of events for confirmation of performance
• Keep daily meticulous records with signatures and dates, of study plan activities and performs procedures as per ITR SOPs (Standard Operating Procedure) and GLP (Good Laboratory Practice)
• Perform animal ID implantation upon arrival, and randomization
• Reports immediately and unforeseen problems or deviations to the Section Leader
• Perform other related tasks as required
• College Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Science, College diploma in Animal Health Technology, Veterinary Diploma or Medical diplomas i.e. Nursing Diploma…etc.
• Diplomas/degrees from overseas are considered
• Must possess attention to detail, good multitasking abilities and able to work in a stressful environment
• Flexible schedules and weekends.
•Functional English is required
Permanent position, Full time 37.5h/week.
Start Date : ASAP
Contact : (email@example.com)
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.