Our Toxicology department team consists of more than 100 professionals. We are looking for a candidate who shares our passion for science and research. Our mission is to bring new medicines into the world to improve the quality of life and prolong the life expectancy of people. Be part of this dynamic team and start changing the lives of people!
• Prepare study related paperwork and sample labels.
• Following the experimental study plan, setup the data capture system for the technical group.
• Review completed data records to confirm completeness.
• Perform the activities in a timely fashion by adhering to the preset schedules.
• Follow the Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) where required.
• Perform any other duties as required
• Full training will be provided.
• High School Diploma or the equivalence.
• Team Player, Organized, Responsible, possess attention to detail.
• Can work to tight timelines
• Proficiency with Ms. Office
• ENGLISH IS REQUIRED, Bilingual English and French is an asset.
Start Date: AS AP
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.