we are looking for a candidate who shares our passion for science and research. Our mission is to bring new medicines into the world to improve the quality of life and prolong the life expectancy of people. Be part of this dynamic team and start changing the lives of people!
• Prepares materials and solutions,
• Operates and maintains the equipment.
• Centrifuges and separates plasma/serum from the cells.
• Records observations manually in compliance with SOPs and GLP
• Reports promptly any unforeseen events, problems or deviations to the Section Leader, Manager and Study Director
• Prepares and reviews all PK samples prior shipment
• Prepares all relevant document prior shipping
• Validates equipment.
• Performs other related duties as required.
• D.E.C. in Medical Laboratory Technology or related field or the equivalence
• Ability to function independently as well as a team member in a team setting
• Meticulous, good team spirit, good organization, flexible
• French an asset
Permanent position | Full time (37.5 hours\week)
CONTACT : email@example.com
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.