we are looking for a candidate who shares our passion for science and research. Our mission is to bring new medicines into the world to improve the quality of life and prolong the life expectancy of people. Be part of this dynamic team and start changing the lives of people!
• Communicate with clients, courier services
• Prepare CITES/permits
• Make arrangements for sample pick ups
• Prepares all relevant document prior shipping
• Prepare packaging of samples
• Meet pick up dead lines
• Performs other related duties as required.
• Degree in science or related field or the equivalence
• Ability to function independently as well as a team member in a team setting
• Meticulous, good team spirit, good organization, flexible
• Have knowledge of various kind of custom documents
• Quick to learn procedures
• Knowledge of GLP
• French an asset
Permanent position | Full time (37.5 hours\week)
CONTACT : firstname.lastname@example.org
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.