- Technician-Genetic Toxicology
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Carry out method development, validation and sample analysis work in a multi-disciplinary GLP-regulated laboratory, using a wide variety of techniques.
- Take part in the routine duties of the laboratory such as preparation of
reagents, instrument calibration and maintenance.
- Perform the techniques of Bacterial Mutation Test (BMT), Chromosome Aberration Test (CAT), InVitro Micronucleus (IVM), among other techniques
- Ensure all documentation associated with assigned studies, sample analysis, instrument maintenance and training is up-to-date, accurate and well kept.
- Comply with protocols, study plans, departmental and company SOPs.
- College or Bachelor degree in biology, biochemistry, or comparable work experience.
- Ability to run experiments in an autonomous manner.
- Good problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to work under time constraints and to adapt to change.
- Flexibility to work on changing work schedules.
- Good organizational skills.
- Knowledge and experience in Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) is an asset.
- Reading and writing of English is mandatory, French is a very good asset.
- Detail oriented and meticulous.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Proficiency with common computer software for data tabulation and text editing.
Permanent, day-time, full-time (37.5 hr/week)
Please send your CV and a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
or apply online
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
error: Content is protected !!