• Provides training, Schedules and coordinates all the activities of the Cage-Washer technicians and the General Maintenance technicians (janitors and repaired).
• Verify the functions of all equipment necessary for the sanitation of the facility and assures that repairs are effectuated when required.
• Ensures availability of personnel, sanitation equipment,
• Cleaning and repair materials.
• Maintains the laboratories and the facility in general clean and tidy conditions.
• Manages the laundry services in the animals room.
• Responds adequately to unforeseen situations and liaise appropriately with other departments.
• Supervisors, management and relevant personnel.
• Responsible for implementing an effective facility sanitation program.
• Keeps meticulous and reliable facility records in accordance with ITR’s standards.
• Good physical condition
•High school diploma
3-5 year experience in a similar roll
• Staff supervision skill
• Positive attitude
• Good professional references
• Good communication skills in one of the two official languages French / English, both is an asset
• Experience is not necessary but an asset
• Permanent position
• Monday to Friday 37.5h/week
• Group insurance plan
• RRSP Program
• Competitive salary
Start date: AS AP
Please Contact: email@example.com
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.