Study Director: Responsible for the conduct of non-clinical safety (toxicology, safety pharmacology, toxico/pharmacokinetics) studies in animal.
• Reviews study schedules and prepares draft study plans and amendments for toxicity studies.
• Monitors the conduct of technical procedure performed in Toxicology Operations and Laboratories for safety studies.
• Coordinates study related activities where necessary with the section leaders.
• Instructs and monitors technicians in data generation procedures and technical work for their compliance with the study plan,
• master schedules and GLP requirements.
• Checks and/or prepares dose calculations for approval/signature by the SD.
• Reviews and signs raw data for accuracy and completeness within a specified interval and takes corrective action where appropriate.
• Liaises with sponsors and/or outside consultants on study-related matters.
• Participates in client visits relating to studies assigned to them.
• Be conversant, and function in compliance with guidelines and regulations published by governmental regulatory bodies (OECD, FDA, EPA and HPB). Participates in the review and revision of SOPs.
• Participates in Toxicology meetings.
• Assists in maintaining a safe working environment for himself/herself and his/her colleagues by observing all safety procedures and working methods.
• Minimum of a Bachelors Degree, Ideally 5 year experience in a scientific or technical position with relevance to toxicology.
Candidates holding an M.Sc., or Ph.D. with less experience may also be considered.
• Experience working with laboratory rodents and large animal species
• Proficient in English (spoken and written) and able to communicate in French
• Superior report writing abilities
• Autonomous, organized with the ability to lead and motivate and team
Conditions: Permanent, day-time, full-time (37.5 hr/week)
To apply: Please send your CV and a cover letter to: email@example.com
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.