• Provide leadership and mentoring of Immunology Scientists, Senior Analysts and Analysts.
• Provide support for marketing department activities.
• Act as study director and principal investigator as per GLP requirements. Design study protocols, study plans and activities required for method development and validation, and sample analysis.
• Supervise Immunology Scientists, Senior Analysts and Analysts in the execution of assigned projects.
• Interact with clients and other Study Directors when required.
• Train and coach laboratory staff on ongoing assigned work and techniques.
• Prepare and/or review study-related documentation (worksheets, validation plans, technical reports and procedures).
• Monitor and advise on validity and interpretation of test results.
• Ensure all documentation associated with studies, sample analysis, instrument maintenance, and associated training is up-to-date and comply at all times with Protocol, departmental and company Standards Operational Procedures (SOPs).
• Substitute for and/or assist department colleagues.
• Remain informed on technology developments by self-education and/or external trainings, as required.
• Perform any other related tasks that may be required.
• Master’s degree in biology .
• A minimum of 5-6 years’ experience working in immunology lab environment.
• Demonstrated leadership abilities
• Technical experience in immunological techniques, mainly flow cytometry in addition to ELISA, cell-based assays.
• Ability to run experiments in an autonomous manner.
• Good problem solving and analytical skills.
• Ability to work under time constraints and to adapt to change.
• Flexibility to work on changing work schedules.
• Good organizational skills.
• Knowledge and experience in Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) is an asset.
• Reading and writing of English is mandatory, French is a very good asset.
• Detail oriented and meticulous.
• Ability to work well in a team environment.
Conditions: Permanent, day-time, full-time
To apply: Please send your CV and a cover letter to: email@example.com
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.