• Supervise laboratory staff and communicate with departmental management to ensure the smooth running of projects.
• Design assays, study plans, amendments and study schedules.
• Supervise the analysis of test items and samples in a multidisciplinary laboratory while respecting the Good Laboratory Practices (GLP / GLP).
• Analyze, correct and revise data.
• Write and review protocols and reports.
• Understand the purpose of each project under his/her responsibility and put strategies in place to achieve the defined objectives.
• Communicate with customers from the pharmaceutical industry.
• Comply with protocols, study plans, departmental and company SOPs.
• Minimum of B.Sc. in Biology, Chemistry or other related discipline.
• Demonstrated 3-5 years’ experience working in a genetic toxicology laboratory.
• Hands-on experience with in vitro and in vivo genotoxicity assays, such as bacterial reverse mutation test (AMES), mammalian chromosome aberration test (MCAT) and rodent micronucleus test is required.
• Ability to run experiments in an autonomous manner. Good problem solving and analytical skills.
• Ability to work under time constraints and to adapt to change. Flexibility to work on changing work schedules.
• Good organizational skills. Knowledge and experience in Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) is required.
• Reading and writing of English is mandatory, French is a very good asset.
• Detail oriented and meticulous. Ability to work well in a team environment.
Conditions: Permanent, day-time, full-time (37.5 hr/week)
To apply: Please send your CV and a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.