• Perform necropsy of small and large animals
• Perform decalcification, tissue processor loading and tissue embedding as needed
• Perform other research manipulations as identified
• Record collected data into forms or spreadsheets; assist in data analysis as applicable
• Maintain chemical inventory and manifest of hazardous chemicals
• All other related tasks
Medical laboratory diploma, College or Bachelor’s degree in General Science, Veterinary medicine.
Medical Degrees, Diplomas from overseas are considered.
• Ability to function independently as well as a team member in a team setting
• Fast learner, fast worker
• Details oriented
•Functional English is required
Permanent position, Full time 37.5h/week.
Group insurance plan
• RRSP Program
Start Date : ASAP
Contact : (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.