• Follow procedures to ensure study materials are archived in accordance with Good Laboratory Practice standards. (Training will be provided).
• Catalogues, archive materials and manage information and records.
• Prepares reports on archived material.
• Update and maintain computer archives and databases.
• Handle customer inquiries and requests.
• High school diploma.
• Good communications skills in English (French an asset);
• Fast learner who takes initiative ;
• Strong organizational capabilities with the ability to effectively multi-task.
• Proficient in MS Office applications.
• Ability to lift up to 40lbs.
• Comfortable using archive ladders.
Full time, permanent position, 37.5h/week
To start: ASAP
Please send your Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.