- Necropsy Technician
- Perform necropsy of small and large
- Perform decalcification, tissue
processor loading and tissue embedding as needed;
- Perform other research manipulations
- Record collected data into forms or
spreadsheets; assist in data analysis as applicable;
- Maintain chemical inventory and
manifest of hazardous chemicals;
- All other related tasks;
- Medical laboratory College diploma,
College or Bachelor’s degree in General Science, Veterinary medicine;
- Medical Degrees, Diplomas from
overseas are considered;
- Ability to function independently as
well as in a team setting;
- Fast learner, meticulous, patient
& details oriented;
- Functional English is required, Bilingual
English and French is an Asset;
position, Full time 37.5h/week.
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
error: Content is protected !!