- Maintenance Technician
Full time, permanent position, Monday -Friday, 8h30 AM-4h45 PM
Tasks & Duties
- General duties are to carry out the general
maintenance/repairs (changing filters, lambs, batteries… etc.) in the facility,
as well as general upkeep of the premises.
- Perform emergency repairs when necessary.
- tasks effectively and carry them
out in a timely manner
- Offer help with any task that requires physical
- Perform other related tasks as requested.
- Experience in building’s general maintenance;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Adhere to all Health and Safety Regulation;
- Dynamic, energetic, motivated, positive outlook,
and a “can-do” attitude
- Good communication skills in English or French,
bilingual is an asset
- Organizational skills to manage multiple tasks and
- Basic repairs to plumbing and electrical fixtures,
locks, doors, lavatory and other minor repairs.
Start Date: ASAP
Please send your Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org, or apply online
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
error: Content is protected !!