The incumbent is responsible for maintaining facility electronic equipment and keep logs as required, ensure that all facility electronic equipment is in good working condition and maintain the equipment storage area clean and in good order.
• Upon request from Toxicology department, prepare and dispense necessary electronic equipment for study conduct.
• Keep a meticulous logbook for equipment movement.
• Ensure that annual calibrations /validations are performed timely.
• Make arrangements with external contractors for calibration or repairs as necessary.
• Ensure that all equipment’s are in good working condition.
• Perform equipment cleaning and repairs as needed.
•Get involved in upgrading/new installation and commissioning new equipment.
• Keeps meticulous and reliable electronic equipment’s records in accordance with ITR’s Standards.
• All other related tasks.
•College diploma in a related field, preferably Biomedical electronics;
•A team player with good communication skills;
• Good negotiation Skills with outside suppliers;
• Knowledge with Ms. Office;
• English is required, bilingual English and French is an Asset;
• Permanent position
• Monday to Friday 37.5h/week
• Group insurance plan
• RRSP Program
• Competitive salary
Start date: AS AP
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.