• Carry out method development, validation and sample analysis work in a multi-disciplinary GLP-regulated laboratory, using a wide variety of techniques.
• Take part in the routine duties of the laboratory such as preparation of reagents, instrument calibration and maintenance.
• Ensure all documentation associated with assigned studies, sample analysis, instrument maintenance and training is up-to-date, accurate and well kept.
• Comply with protocols, study plans, departmental and company SOPs.
• College Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Biology, Biochemistry, or relevant science degree.
• Technical experience in immunoassays such as ELISA and protein quantification assays, cell-culture and flow cytometry.
• Ability to run experiments in an autonomous manner.
• Ability to work under time constraints and to adapt to change.
•Knowledge and experience in Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) is an asset.
• Reading and writing of English is mandatory, French is a very good asset.
• Details & Team oriented.
•Good problem solving and analytical skills.
• Good organizational skills.
• Proficiency with common computer software for data tabulation and text editing.
Conditions: Permanent position, full-time (37.5 hr/week) , 8h30 AM- 4h45 PM. Monday-Friday
Start Date: ASAP
Please apply online or send your cv by e mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.