Are you a new graduate with a Bachelor’s of science, Biology, Chemistry, Biochemistry or similar discipline? This is your opportunity to start a new career in QA.
The role is to help monitor the safety studies conducted at the facility to assure compliance with the Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) regulations.
Perform a variety of Quality Assurance duties under the QA inspector’s instructions, such as and not limited to:
• Participate in the verifications of the study plans to confirm compliance with GLP and company standards.
• Inspecting the tasks performed by the personnel in the facility to assure they are following relevant procedures and working in compliance with GLP.
• Help in facilities inspection to assure the facility is fit for purpose and complies with the regulations.
• Perform all other related duties as assigned.
• BSc(Biology , Chemistry, biochemistry, Microbiology, Pharmacy ….Or other related disciplines)
• Good command of the English language. Bilingual (French & English) is an asset
• Team work
• Interpersonal skills
• Attention to detail
• Time Management
• GLP Experience is an asset
Full time, Permanent position
STARTING DATE : ASAP
CONTACT : ( firstname.lastname@example.org)
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.