• Set up tools to analyze network and IT performance;
• Responsible for Implementation and automation of software deployments and updates from open source and commercial tools in a Windows and Linux context;
• Network planning and improvement in a multi-site context;
• Participate in ensuring the long-term viability of the company through the implementation of computer security and disaster prevention;
• Configure, deploy, troubleshoot and provide hardware support for computers, laptops, mobile devices and printers;
• Facilitate computer repairs with suppliers to ensure equipment is properly maintained and corporate standards are met;
• Other related tasks;
• Experience with Active Directory, User Management
• Knowledge of Networking & Backup systems
• Experience with Windows & MS Office Suite including Access databases.
• Experience with SQL databases, ORACLE databases (asset)
• Knowledge of Software Validation and Software life-cycle (asset)
• Experience with computerized Systems validation – asset
• Familiar with Pharmaceutical Industry regulation (GLP, FDA) – asset
Full time, permanent position, 37.5h/week, Monday through Friday 8h30AM-4h45 PM.
Start Date: ASAP
Please apply on-line or send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.