• Supervise the development and validation of a wide variety of immunological and cellular methods
• Supervise the analysis of samples in a multidisciplinary laboratory while respecting the Good Laboratory Practices (GLP / GLP).
• Analyze, correct and revise biological data.
• Write protocols and reports.
• Understand the purpose of each project under his/her responsibility and put strategies in place to achieve the defined objectives.
• Supervise laboratory staff and communicate with departmental management to ensure the smooth running of projects.
• Communicate with customers from the pharmaceutical industry.
• Comply with protocols, study plans, departmental and company SOPs.
• BSc or MSc in Immunology, cellular biology or virology with 3-5 years experience working in laboratories.
• GLP in a CRO experience is an important asset.
• Technical experience in immunoassays such as ELISA, flow cytometry, cell culture, protein / DNA / RNA quantification and quantitative PCR.
• Ability to run experiments in an autonomous manner. Good problem solving and analytical skills.
• Ability to work under time constraints and to adapt to change. Flexibility to work on changing work schedules.
• Good organizational skills.
• Reading and writing of English is mandatory, French is a very good asset.
• Detail oriented and meticulous. Ability to work well in a team environment.
Conditions: Permanent, day-time, full-time (37.5 hr/week)
To apply: Please send your CV and a cover letter to: email@example.com