Due to business expansion, we are looking to fill several new positions, we are looking for candidates who shares our passion for science and research. Our mission is to bring new medicines into the world to improve the quality of life and prolong the life expectancy of people. Be part of this dynamic team and start changing the lives of people!
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Carry out method development, validation and sample analysis work in a multi-disciplinary GLP-regulated laboratory, using a wide variety of techniques.
- Take part in the routine duties of the laboratory such as preparation of reagents, instrument calibration and maintenance.
- Ensure all documentation associated with assigned studies, sample analysis, instrument maintenance and training is up-to-date, accurate and well kept.
- Comply with protocols, study plans, departmental and company SOPs.
Minimum Qualifications & Requirements:
- College Diploma or Bachelor degree in biology, science or biochemistry, or comparable work experience.
- Technical experience in immunoassays such as ELISA and protein quantification assays, cell-culture and flow cytometry.
- Ability to run experiments in an autonomous manner. Good problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to work under time constraints and to adapt to change. Flexibility to work on changing work schedules.
- Good organizational skills. Knowledge and experience in Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) is an asset.
- Reading and writing of English is mandatory, French is a very good asset.
- Detail oriented and meticulous. Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Proficiency with common computer softwares for data tabulation and text editing.
Conditions: Permanent, day-time, full-time (37.5 hr/week)
Please apply online or send your cv by e mail to:
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.