• General duties are to carry out the general maintenance/repairs in the facility, as well as general upkeep of the premises.
• Perform emergency repairs when necessary.
• Prioritize tasks effectively and carry them out in a timely manner
• Offer help with any task that requires physical effort
• Perform other related tasks as requested.
• Experience in building’s general maintenance;
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
• Adhere to all Health and Safety Regulation;
• Dynamic, energetic, motivated, positive outlook, and a “can-do” attitude
• Good communication skills in English or French, bilingual is an asset
• Basic repairs to plumbing and electrical fixtures, locks, doors, lavatory and other minor repairs.
Start date: ASAP
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.