- Director – Immunology
Director – Immunology
Oversee the performance of Immunology and Genetic Toxicology staff and projects in a GLP‑compliant environment.
- Provide leadership and
mentoring to all levels of Immunology and Genetic Toxicology staff.
- Provide support for marketing
and business development activities.
- Develop clear individual
responsibilities, objectives and mandates for group members.
- Ensure administrative policies
- Review study plans and reports
from method development, method validation, and sample analysis studies.
- Interact with clients, other
Study Directors and department managers when required.
- Monitor and advise on validity
and interpretation of test results.
- Ensure all documentation
associated with studies, sample analysis, instrument maintenance, and
associated training is up-to-date and comply at all times with Protocol,
departmental and company Standards Operational Procedures (SOPs).
- Review and approve responses to
Quality Assurance reports relating to Immunology and Genetic Toxicology
activities. Ensures that deviations reported by the QAU are communicated to and
addressed by the Study Director or Principal Investigator.
- Remain informed on industry
developments as required.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge
regarding the recommended international standards.
- Identify strategic staffing
needs and assist in staff recruitment.
- Participate in the preparation
of various corporate documents and departmental performance reports.
- When needed, act as study
director and principal investigator as per GLP requirements.
- Participate in various
activities for promoting ITR.
- Demonstrated leadership
- A Doctorate degree in biology
or equivalent work experience.
- A minimum of 7 years of
experience in an immunology lab environment.
- Technical experience in
immunological techniques, such as ELISA, ECLIA, flow cytometry, cell-based
assays, microbiological tests, genetic tests and in other in vitro or in
vivo methods is an asset.
- Ability to run experiments in
an autonomous manner.
- Excellent problem solving and
- Ability to work under time
constraints and to adapt to change.
- Flexibility to work on changing work
- Good organizational skills.
- Detail oriented and meticulous.
- Knowledge and application of Good Laboratory Practices (GLP).
- Fluent in English, excellent writing skills. Bilingualism is preferable.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Working knowledge of related computer applications.
Start Date: ASAP
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
error: Content is protected !!