• To assist the Manager in the day to day activities of the department.
• To perform routine and specialized tests in Clinpath that is required for the conduct of studies as needed.
• Coaches, trains and assists technicians while performing procedures and in the handling of unexpected events.
• Responsible for the reliability of data produced by providing proper supervision of laboratory activities.
• Responsible for the smooth operation of the equipment used.
• Performs internal and external Quality Control procedures
• Assist in developing new methods and validates instruments
• D.E.C. in Medical Laboratory Technology, Registered Technician license (R.T.) or equivalent, studies/experience from overseas is considered.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in hematology/biochemistry.
• Meticulous, good team spirit, good organization, flexible
• French an asset
• Permanent position | Full time (37.5 hours\week)
• Competitive benefits
STARTING DATE : ASAP
CONTACT : ( email@example.com)
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.