• Prepare study outlines, costing and contracts for incoming inquiries, follow-up with client’s inquiries, database management.
• Prepare for client’s visits (agenda, hotel, lunch);
• May participate in conference and tradeshow preparation, marketing materials etc.
• Search of new potential clients within the pharmaceutical and biotech
companies and key contacts to populate the marketing database.
• Other related tasks
• Proficiency in Ms. Office and Internet surfing.
• Fluency in English language (spoken and written is a must), Bilingual English and French is an asset .
Conditions: Permanent, day-time, full-time (37.5 hr./week)
Please send your CV and a cover letter to:
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.