Are you looking for a new career opportunity? We offer you that& a Possibility of advancement in the field.
Our Toxicology department team consists of more than 100 professionals. We are looking for a candidate who shares our passion for science and research. Our mission is to bring new medicines into the world to improve the quality of life and prolong the life expectancy of people. Be part of this dynamic team and start changing the lives of people!
The following is the list of tasks:
• Dog, pig, monkey room maintenance and cage exchange
• Dog, pig, monkey handling
• Dog and pig exercise
• Monkey socialization
• Dog monitoring for Inhalation studies (with the presence of a technicians)
• Rodent/ rabbit maintenance and cage exchange
• Rodent/rabbit handling
• Food room bags placements
• Bedding bags placements
• Perform any other duties as required
• High School Diploma.
• Must possess attention to detail, good multitasking abilities and able to work in a stressful environment
• Flexible schedules and weekends.
• ENGLISH IS REQUIRED
CONTACT : (email@example.com
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.