The Analyst is responsible for performing the laboratory work on pre-clinical and clinical validation studies and sample analysis studies for dose formulation/inhalation samples. They will ensure the integrity of all Analytical data with respect to GLPs and appropriate regulatory requirements.
• Working to GLPs, SOPs, and current industry best practices.
• Operation of HPLC-UV, fluoresence, ELSD instruments is essential.
• Operation of GC-MS and GC-TCD instruments is an asset.
• Analysis, documentation, data interpretation, and summary of results.
• Respond to QA comments
• Assist in the daily operational tasks of the laboratory.
• Any other related tasks as assigned.
• Bachelor of Science B.Sc. (Chemistry, Biochemistry or related field).
• Experience and knowledge of analytical instrumentation (HPLC-GC)
• A strong team player with excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Skilled in data interpretation and contributing to report writing.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Bilingual English and French.
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required