Due to business expansion, we are looking to fill several new positions, we are looking for candidates who shares our passion for science and research. Our mission is to bring new medicines into the world to improve the quality of life and prolong the life expectancy of people. Be part of this dynamic team and start changing the lives of people!
The Analyst is responsible for performing the laboratory work on pre-clinical and clinical validation studies and sample analysis studies for dose formulation/inhalation samples. They will ensure the integrity of all Analytical data with respect to GLPs and appropriate regulatory requirements.
• Working to GLPs, SOPs, and current industry best practices.
• Operation of HPLC-UV, fluoresence, ELSD instruments is essential.
• Operation of GC-MS and GC-TCD instruments is an asset.
• Analysis, documentation, data interpretation, and summary of results.
• Respond to QA comments
• Assist in the daily operational tasks of the laboratory.
• Any other related tasks as assigned.
• Experience and knowledge of analytical instrumentation (HPLC-GC)
• A strong team player with excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Skilled in data interpretation and contributing to report writing.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• English, Bilingual: English and French is an asset.
Start date: ASAP
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required