The Analyst is responsible for performing the laboratory work on pre-clinical and clinical validation studies and sample analysis studies in biological matrices. They will ensure the integrity of all Analytical data with respect to GLPs and appropriate regulatory requirements.
• Working to GLPs, SOPs, and current industry best practices.
• Extraction techniques (protein precipitation, liquid-liquid and SPE).
• Operation of LIQUID CHROMATOGRAPHY & MASS SPECTROMETRY instruments (LC-MS/MS)
• Analysis, documentation, data interpretation, and summary of results.
• Respond to QA comments.
• Assist in the daily operational tasks of the laboratory.
Internal: Analytical Study Directors, Toxicology Study Directors, QA.
Bachelor of Science B.Sc. (Chemistry, Biochemistry or related field).
• Experience and knowledge of analytical instrumentation (LC-MS/MS).
• A strong team player with excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Skilled in data interpretation and contributing to report writing.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Bilingual English and French.
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required