• Managing and overseeing the daily operations of the accounting department .
• Monitoring and analyzing accounting data and produce financial reports/statements
• Establishing and enforcing proper accounting methods, policies and principles
• Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department including:
o Month and end-year process o Accounts payable/receivable o Costing process and analysis o General ledger account maintenance and reconciliations
• Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions
• Assign projects and direct staff to ensure compliance and accuracy
• Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions
• All other related tasks
• Proven working experience as Accounting Manager, Accounting Supervisor.
• Advanced computer skills in MS Excel, accounting software and databases
• Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations
• High attention to detail and accuracy
• Ability to direct and supervise
• BS degree in Accounting or Finance,
• Fluently bilingual in English and French
Start date: ASAP, Full time permanent position
To apply please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.