Manage accounts payable/receivable – supervision of staff
Involved and manage month and end-year process
Responsible for various journal entries
Responsible for general ledger analysis
General Ledger accounts reconciliation
All other related tasks
• At Least 2 years’ experience managing Accounting Technicians, as a Supervisor, Manager, Team Lead
• At least 4 years’ experience in full accounting cycle
• Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations
• Bilingual English and French, English is mandatory, Functional French
• Advanced computer skills with MS Excel, experience with Sage 300 is an asset.
• Ability to manage and supervise personnel
Bachelors degree or a College Diploma in Accounting or Finance,
Full Time , permanent position Start Date : ASAP
To apply please send you resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.