Client Services Coordinator
- Main responsibilities are to prepare study outlines and costing for incoming inquiries, inquiry follow-up with clients and database management
- Coordinate request and timeline request. Do proposal summary package
- Gather information through other department (Toxicology, Immunology, and Histology) for evaluation of possible future projects
- Take care of client visit arrangements (hotel reservation, lunch ordering, travelling, etc.
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Internet
- Knowledge of toxicology study designs an asset or Sciences background
- Fluency in English language (spoken and written is a must)
Closing date: May 22, 2017
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.