(Experience isn’t necessary since training will be offered.)
• Perform aerosol generations on Inhalation studies;
• Collect aerosol samples for the determination of aerosol concentration and particle sizes and distribution;
• Measure atmosphere condition for determination of temperature, humidity and oxygen level;
• Uses, maintains and calibrates procedure’s related equipment;
• Signs and dates study schedule of events for confirmation of performance;
• Keep daily meticulous records with signatures and dates of study plan activities, and performs procedures as per ITR SOPs (Standard Operating Procedure) and GLP (Good Laboratory Practice);
• Reports immediately any unforeseen problems or deviations to the Section Leader;
• Perform any other duties as required;
o DEC in chemistry, engineering or general science background;
o Attention to details, good multitasking abilities, able to work in a stressful environment;
o Flexible schedules; o ENGLISH IS REQUIRED;
Please note that we also consider applicants with the equivalence of a Diploma from overseas.
Starting Date : ASAP , Contact: (email@example.com)
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.