Software Support Analyst Jr.
As member of the MIS department, the individual will participate in the development, maintenance, test and documentation of enterprise level software application and integrations.
- College degree in programming
- C#.NET programming experience
- MVC, MVVM basic knowledge
- SQL Server knowledge of stored procedures and queries
- Source control with GIT or SVN
- Unit testing server-side/ client -side
- Positive attitude, team player and individual work with minimal supervision
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing priorities
- Maintenance of Crystal Reports is an asset
- Knowledge of GLP environment is an asset
- Develop, maintain and troubleshoot the in-house developed software applications based on the design requirements;
- Provide technical support to resolve application/ software issues;
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.