Software Support Analyst Jr.
Due to business expansion, we are looking to fill several new positions, we are looking for candidates who shares our passion for science and research. Our mission is to bring new medicines into the world to improve the quality of life and prolong the life expectancy of people. Be part of this dynamic team and start changing the lives of people!
As member of the MIS department, the individual will participate in the development, maintenance, test and documentation of enterprise level software application and integrations.
- College degree in programming
- C#.NET programming experience
- MVC, MVVM basic knowledge
- SQL Server knowledge of stored procedures and queries
- Source control with GIT or SVN
- Unit testing server-side/ client -side
- Positive attitude, team player and individual work with minimal supervision
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing priorities
- Maintenance of Crystal Reports is an asset
- Knowledge of GLP environment is an asset
- Develop, maintain and troubleshoot the in-house developed software applications based on the design requirements;
- Provide technical support to resolve application/ software issues;
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.