Due to business expansion, we are looking to fill several new positions, we are looking for candidates who shares our passion for science and research. Our mission is to bring new medicines into the world to improve the quality of life and prolong the life expectancy of people. Be part of this dynamic team and start changing the lives of people!
Reporting directly to the Finance Director, you will be responsible for managing and overseeing the daily operations of the accounting department:
Involved and manage month and end-year process
Manage accounts payable/receivable department- supervision of staff
Responsible for various journal entries
Responsible for general ledger analysis
General Ledger accounts reconciliation
All other related tasks
• At least 4 years’ experience in full accounting cycle
• Advanced computer skills with MS Excel, experience with Sage 300 is an asset.
• Ability to manipulate large amounts of data
• Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations
• High attention to detail and accuracy
• Ability to manage and supervise personnel
• BAC or Certificate in Accounting, accounting designation (CPA) obtained or in progress – an asset
To apply: Please send your CV and a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.