Reporting directly to the Finance Director, you will be responsible for managing and overseeing the daily operations of the accounting department:
Involved and manage month and end-year process
Manage accounts payable/receivable department- supervision of staff
Responsible for various journal entries
Responsible for general ledger analysis
General Ledger accounts reconciliation
All other related tasks
• At least 4 years’ experience in full accounting cycle
• Advanced computer skills with MS Excel, experience with Sage 300 is an asset.
• Ability to manipulate large amounts of data
• Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations
• High attention to detail and accuracy
• Ability to manage and supervise personnel
• BAC or Certificate in Accounting, accounting designation (CPA) obtained or in progress – an asset
To apply: Please send your CV and a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.