- Quality Assurance Inspector
Quality Assurance Inspector
We are currently looking for a Quality Assurance Inspector to work in the Quality Assurance department. The role of the Quality Assurance (QA) Inspector is to help monitor the safety studies conducted at the facility to assure compliance with the Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) regulations.
Perform a variety of Quality Assurance duties under the QA inspector’s instructions, such as and not limited to:
- Participate in the inspection of study plans to confirm compliance with GLP and company standards.
- Observing personnel in the laboratory to assure they are following relevant procedures and working in compliance with GLP.
- Help in facilities inspection to assure the facility is fit for purpose and complies with the regulations.
- Perform all other related duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND COMPETENCIES:
- BSc(Biology , Chemistry, biochemistry, Microbiology, Pharmacy ….Or other related disciplines)
- Team work
- Interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Time Management
- Good command of the English language. Bilingual (French/English) an asset.
- GLP Experience is an asset
STARTING DATE : ASAP
CONTACT : ( firstname.lastname@example.org)
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
error: Content is protected !!