Due to business expansion, we are looking to fill several new positions, we are looking for candidates who shares our passion for science and research. Our mission is to bring new medicines into the world to improve the quality of life and prolong the life expectancy of people. Be part of this dynamic team and start changing the lives of people!
- Perform necropsy of small and large animals
- Perform blood sample collections
- Identify proper storage conditions for samples collected and submit to laboratories as requested
- Perform decalcification, tissue processor loading and tissue embedding as needed
- Perform other research manipulations as identified
- Attend training sessions at training core to meet proficiency standards
- Record collected data into forms or spreadsheets; assist in data analysis as applicable
- Facilitate coordination of research services in conjunction with animal care
- Maintain chemical inventory and manifest of hazardous chemicals
- Attend services meetings with PI’s, laboratory staff, and participate in lab meetings
- Other duties as assigned
- DEC in Animal Health, Medical laboratory diploma, college or Bachelor’s Degree in Science, diplomas from overseas is also considered.
- Ability to function independently as well as a team member in a team setting
- Experience in Necropsy isn’t obligatory but previous necropsy and tissue handling experience IS AN ASSET
- Degree in Veterinary Technology or Certification in Histotechnology IS AN ASSET
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.