Laboratory Technician - Pharmacy Department
Due to business expansion, we are looking to fill several new positions, we are looking for candidates who shares our passion for science and research. Our mission is to bring new medicines into the world to improve the quality of life and prolong the life expectancy of people. Be part of this dynamic team and start changing the lives of people!
- Prepares materials and solutions,
- Operates, calibrates and appropriately maintains the equipment such as PH meters, balances, volumetric containers, laminar flow and others.
- Receives and logs in new test articles. Keep meticulous documentation of test article usage.
- Prepares shipments for client samples.
- Develops and validates new formulation methods, techniques and write SOPs accordingly.
- Records procedures and results as per protocol, SOPs and GLP.
- Performs other daily tasks or other duties as required by ITR management.
- Very good knowledge of EXCEL – PROVANTIS an asset.
Our requirements and conditions
- College degree in Chemistry or the equivalence
- 0 to 1 years experience
- Attention to detail, good team spirit, good organization, flexible
- Permanent and Full time position (37.5 hours per week)
- French and English
Start date : ASAP
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.