Laboratory Technician - Pharmacy Department
- Prepares materials and solutions,
- Operates, calibrates and appropriately maintains the equipment such as PH meters, balances, volumetric containers, laminar flow and others.
- Receives and logs in new test articles. Keep meticulous documentation of test article usage.
- Prepares shipments for client samples.
- Develops and validates new formulation methods, techniques and write SOPs accordingly.
- Records procedures and results as per protocol, SOPs and GLP.
- Performs other daily tasks or other duties as required by ITR management.
- Very good knowledge of EXCEL – PROVANTIS an asset.
Our requirements and conditions
- College or Bachelors degree in Chemistry or the equivalence
- 0 to 2 years experience
- Attention to detail, good team spirit, good organization, flexible
- Permanent and Full time position (37.5 hours per week)
- French and English
Start date : ASAP
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.