Laboratory Technician - Pharmacy Department
Place of work and nature of business
ITR Canada Inc. (www.itrlab.com) is a research company providing preclinical toxicology services to the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries in North America and Europe.
The ITR CANADA team now has close to 400 employees. Our pharmacy department is made up of 13 professionals. We are looking for collaborators who share our passion for science and research especially. Our work contributes to the improvement of the quality of life and the prolongation of the life expectancy of the people. Be part of this great project!
- Prepares materials and solutions,
- Operates, calibrates and appropriately maintains the equipment such as PH meters, balances, volumetric containers, laminar flow and others.
- Receives and logs in new test articles. Keep meticulous documentation of test article usage.
- Prepares shipments for client samples.
- Develops and validates new formulation methods, techniques and write SOPs accordingly.
- Records procedures and results as per protocol, SOPs and GLP.
- Performs other daily tasks or other duties as required by ITR management.
- Very good knowledge of EXCEL – PROVANTIS an asset.
- Please note that this is Permanent. Part time position (15-20 hours per week on the week-ends)
Our requirements and conditions:
- Bachelor in Chemistry or related ou experience
- 0 to 2 years experience
- Attention to detail, good team spirit, good organization, flexible
- Permanent. Part time position (15-20 hours per week on the week-end)
- French and English
Start date : ASAP
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.