- IT TECHNICIAN
- Microsoft Windows Server Operating System
- Windows Workstation Operating System.
- Experience with Active Directory, User Management
- Knowledge of Networking
- Backup systems
- MS Office Suite including Access databases.
- SQL databases, ORACLE databases (asset)
- Knowledge of Software Validation and Software life-cycle (asset)
- Conceptual understanding of the specific business area involved
- Analysis and troubleshooting of problems; identification of alternative solutions
- Perform tasks related to hardware troubleshooting, correction of corrupt files.
- Software/hardware installation and configuration
- Help desk
- Performance of tasks related to system documentation
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Computerized Systems validation – asset
- Familiar with Pharmaceutical Industry regulation (GLP,FDA) – asset
- Start date :ASAP, Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
error: Content is protected !!