ITR Canada Inc. (www.itrlab.com) is a research company that provides preclinical toxicology services to the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries in North America and Europe.
Our Pathology department team consists of 30 professionals. We are looking for a candidate who shares our passion for science and research. Our mission is to bring new medicines into the world to improve the quality of life and prolong the life expectancy of people. Be part of this dynamic team and start changing the lives of people!
• Prepares materials and solutions required, operates the equipment such microtomes, tissue processors, microscopes and embedding centers.
• Helps on necropsies, weighs, trims and submits organs/tissues for fixation, describes macroscopic findings.
• Prepares tissues for histopathological preparation including fixation, trimming, and decalcification, embedding, sectioning, staining and mounting slides.
• Controls the quality of produced slides.
• Performs other related duties as required
• Medical laboratory diploma, B.Sc. in Biology or related field or Biotechnology.
• 1 to 3 years’ experience
• Good technical skills
• Flexible schedule – available for overtime (Punctually)
• Fast learner
• Team work spirit
• Details oriented
• ENGLISH REQUIRED (read and understand)
STARTING DATE : ASAP
CONTACT : firstname.lastname@example.org
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.