• General duties are to carry out the general maintenance in the facility, as well as general upkeep of the premises.
• Perform emergency minor repairs when necessary.
• Prioritize tasks effectively and carry them out in a timely manner
• Offer help with any task that requires physical effort
• Perform other related tasks as requested.
• High School Diploma
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
• Adhere to all Health and Safety Regulations;
• Dynamic, energetic, motivated, positive outlook, and a “can-do” attitude
• Good communication skills in either English or French, bilingual is an asset
Full time, 37.5h/week, Monday – Friday, 8h30 AM- 4h45 PM
Start date: ASAP
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.