Due to business expansion, we are looking to fill several new positions, we are looking for candidates who shares our passion for science and research. Our mission is to bring new medicines into the world to improve the quality of life and prolong the life expectancy of people. Be part of this dynamic team and start changing the lives of people!
To ensure that all animal facility equipment inventory is up-to date and to keep records of all entry and exit
of the equipment from the storage area. To ensure that all these equipment are in good working condition
and maintain the equipment storage area clean and in good order.
• Responsible to keep an up-to-date inventory of all the animal facility electronic equipment’s.
• Upon request from Toxicology, prepare and dispense necessary electronic equipment for study conduct.
• Keep a meticulous logbook for equipment movement.
• Ensure annual calibrations and/or validations are performed timely.
• Make arrangements with external contractors for calibration or repairs as necessary.
• Ensure that all equipment’s are in good working condition.
• Perform equipment cleaning and repairs as needed.
Perform or assist Toxicology in infusion pump validations before use.
• Maintain the animal facility equipment storage clean and organized.
• Keeps meticulous and reliable electronic equipment’s records in accordance with ITR’s Standards
• Responds adequately to unforeseen situations and liaise appropriately with other departments.
• Supervisors, managers and relevant personnel.
• College diploma in related field /College or University degree from overseas is considered
• A Bachelor’s degree or 2-3 years Relevant experience pertaining to the position for repair calibration and validation of the electronic equipment’s.
• Knowledge with Excel and office software.
• Good negotiation Skills with outside suppliers.
• Knowledge in industrial mechanical
• Permanent position
• Monday to Friday 37.5h/week
• Group insurance plan
• RRSP Program
• Competitive salary
Start date: AS AP
Please Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.