Due to business expansion, we are looking to fill several new positions, we are looking for candidates who shares our passion for science and research. Our mission is to bring new medicines into the world to improve the quality of life and prolong the life expectancy of people. Be part of this dynamic team and start changing the lives of people!
- Very good knowledge and work experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook;
- Excellent organizational skills including communication and good record-keeping
- Detail oriented
- Bilingual ( French and English)
- Interest in IT technology and knowledge of Provantis software is an asset
- Good comprehension of the Study Plans Study, client requirements and ITR presentation standards;
- Collect or extract and tabulate the data for preliminary evaluations and study reports
- Providing quality control (QC) checks;
- Update the Reporting related records
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.