Students are welcome, please note that this is a part time position 15-20 hours/week (week-ends) during school and full time 37.5h/week in the summer.
Our pharmacy department is made up of 13 professionals. We are looking for collaborators who share our passion for science and research especially. Our work contributes to the improvement of the quality of life and the prolongation of the life expectancy of the people. Be part of this great project!
• Prepares materials and solutions,
• Operates, calibrates and appropriately maintains the equipment such as PH meters, balances, volumetric containers, laminar flow and others.
• Receives and logs in new test articles. Keep meticulous documentation of test article usage.
• Prepares shipments for client samples.
• Develops and validates new formulation methods, techniques and write SOPs accordingly.
• Records procedures and results as per protocol, SOPs and GLP.
• Performs other daily tasks or other duties as required by ITR management.
• Very good knowledge of EXCEL – PROVANTIS an asset.
• Study in Chemistry or Chemistry related field.
• 0 to 2 years experience
• Attention to detail, good team spirit, good organization, flexible
• English is mandatory, French is an asset
Start date : ASAP
Contact : Azhar Bitar at Abitar@itrlab.com
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.