Biomedical Laboratory Technologist
ITR Canada Inc. (www.itrlab.com) is a research company that provides preclinical toxicology services to the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries in North America and Europe.
Our company is accessible by public transport: Vaudreuil-Hudson train (AMT), six bus lines (STM) and 23 collective taxi stops. Or by the Trans-Canada Highway (40), exit Morgan.
Our Clinical Pathology team is made up of 15 professionals and we are looking for a candidate who shares our passion for science and research. Our mission is to bring new medicines into the world to improve the quality of life and prolong the life expectancy of people. Be part of this dynamic team and start changing the lives of people!
- Prepare materials and solution, operates and maintains the equipment such as the analyzers for chemistry, hematology, coagulation, urinalysis and other
- Performs all required tests on blood, plasma and other biological fluids or tissue homogenates, including microscopic examination of blood smears and urine
- Records observations manually or transfers data to on-line computer as per SOPs and GLP
- Performs internal and external Quality Control procedures
- Assist in developing new methods and validates instruments
Our REQUIREMENTS & CONDITIONS
- Biomedical Laboratory Technology (DEC)
- 0-2 years’experience
- Meticulous, good team spirit, good organization, flexible
- French an asset
- Permanent position | Full time (37.5 hours\week)
- Competitive benefits
STARTING DATE : ASAP
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.