- Archive Assistant
We are currently looking for an assistant archivist to support the Archivist in the scientific archives of our pre-clinical contract research facility.
- Meticulously follow procedures to ensure study materials are archived in accordance with Good Laboratory Practice standards.
- Catalogues, archive materials and manage information and records.
- Prepares reports on archived material.
- Create and maintain computer archives and databases.
- Handle customer inquiries and requests.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Good communications skills in English (French an asset);
- Experience is an asset but not mandatory as training will be provided;
- Fast learner who takes initiative ;
- Strong organizational capabilities with the ability to effectively multi-task.
- Proficient in MS Office applications.
- Ability to lift up to 40lbs.
- Comfortable using archive ladders.
Full time , permanent position
To start ASAP
Please send your Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
error: Content is protected !!