We are currently looking for an assistant archivist to support the Archivist in the scientific archives of our pre-clinical contract research facility.
- Meticulously follow procedures to ensure study materials are archived in accordance with Good Laboratory Practice standards.
- Catalogues archive materials and manage information and records.
- Prepares reports on archived material.
- Create and maintain computer archives and databases.
- Handle customer inquiries and requests.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English (French an asset).
- Fast learner who takes initiative and has strong decision-making skills.
- Strong organizational capabilities with the ability to effectively multi-task.
- Proficient in MS Office applications.
- High school diploma.
- Ability to lift up to 40lbs.
- Comfortable using archive ladders.
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.