Animal Health Technician in Toxicology
Due to business expansion, we are looking to fill several new positions, we are looking for candidates who shares our passion for science and research. Our mission is to bring new medicines into the world to improve the quality of life and prolong the life expectancy of people. Be part of this dynamic team and start changing the lives of people!
- Sets up animal rooms for studies
- Collects supplies and equipment as needed to prepare studies set up
- Perform activities related to general animal husbandry, handling room and anteroom maintenance and other related procedures.
- Collect data on Safety Pharmacology studies
- Perform atmosphere generations on Inhalation studies and collect atmosphere sample
- Performs technical procedures as needed
- Uses, maintains and calibrates procedure’s related equipment
- Signs and dates study schedule of events for confirmation of performance
- Keep daily meticulous records with signatures and dates, of study plan activities and performs procedures as per ITR SOPs (Standard Operating Procedure) and GLP (Good Laboratory Practice)
- Perform animal ID implantation upon arrival, and randomization
- Reports immediately any unforeseen problems or deviations to the Section Leader
- Perform any other duties as required
OUR REQUIREMENTS & CONDITIONS
- DEC in Animal Health Technology or any relevant experience or a SCIENCE background.
- Must possess attention to detail, good multitasking abilities and able to work in a stressful environment
- Flexible schedules and weekends.
- ENGLISH IS REQUIRED
Please note that we also consider applicants with a medical degree from Canada or from overseas
STARTING DATE : ASAP
CONTACT : (email@example.com)
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.