Analyst - Analytical Department - Bioanalysis
The Analyst is responsible for performing the laboratory work on pre-clinical and clinical validation studies and sample analysis studies in biological matrices. They will ensure the integrity of all Analytical data with respect to GLPs and appropriate regulatory requirements.
- Working to GLPs, SOPs, and current industry best practices.
- Extraction techniques (protein precipitation, liquid-liquid and SPE).
- Operation of LIQUID CHROMATOGRAPHY & MASS SPECTROMETRY instruments (LC-MS/MS)
- Analysis, documentation, data interpretation, and summary of results.
- Respond to QA comments.
- Assist in the daily operational tasks of the laboratory.
- College or Bachelor of Science (Chemistry, Biochemistry or related field).
- Experience and knowledge of analytical instrumentation (LC-MS/MS).
- A strong team player with excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Skilled in data interpretation and contributing to report writing.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- English essential, Bilingual English and French is an asset
Start Date : ASAP
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.