Analyst in Bioanalysis / Analytical
The analyst is responsible for the execution of laboratory work on preclinical studies, clinical validation and sample analysis studies in biological matrices. They will ensure the integrity of all Analytical data with respect to following all regulatory requirement of the GLP.
- Bioanalytical testing using extraction techniques: precipitation of proteins, liquid-liquid, and SPE;
- Use the LC-MS/MS instruments;
- Analyze, document, interpret data and summarize results;
- Respond to QA comments and questions;
- Assist in the daily operation of the laboratory.
- Bachelor of Science B.Sc. (Chemistry, Biochemistry or related field);
- 0 to 2 years’ laboratory experience;
- Experience and knowledge of analytical instrumentation (LC-MS/MS);
- A strong team player with excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Skilled in interpretation of data and report writing;
- Written and oral comprehension in both English and French.
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.